We will be able to bring some donations with us when we travel over to Uganda. Below is a list of donations that we would love to collect. If you have any that you want to donate, let us know!
Donations for local children:Large quantities of one item are preferable than buying a little bit of everything on the list. New donations are preferred.
- Pencils, crayons, washable finger paint
- Temporary tattoos and stickers – kid friendly images
- Balloons, bubbles, glow sticks
- Soccer balls (size 5), ball pumps (please avoid squeeze pumps), extra needles
- Whistles and field cones for soccer games
- Toothbrushes, floss, trial size toothpaste
- Nail clippers
- Guitar strings and picks
- Hand tools – saws, hammers, 2 ft levels, tape measure, work gloves, etc
- Band aids, gauze pads (all sizes), rolled gauze, medical tape, non-latex gloves, Q-tips
- Large tubes of Triple antibiotic ointment, hydrocortisone cream, anti-fungal cream
- Large bottles of peroxide, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, antihistamine, and children’s versions of all meds listed
- Thermometers (with covers), irrigation bottles, ace bandages, hand sanitizer, non-digital scales
- Storage bags (gallon, quart)
This list is from the UWP website at the bottom here.