Hi friends! We are collecting donations to bring to Uganda this August (in three weeks!) Next time you see Liz or Mel you can give them to us, or contact us and we can make arrangements to pick them up.
Here are some of the things you can donate if you would like:
Donations for local children: Quantity is important b/c there will be a ton of kids and we don’t want to come across as playing favorites.
- Small toys (beanie babies, matchbox cars, balls, stuffed animals, etc.)
- Coloring books, crayons
- Temporary tattoos
- School Supplies
- Soccer balls with pumps
- Whistles and field cones for soccer games
Donations for Everyone
- Toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste
- First Aids Supplies – Band aids, ointments, gauze, tape, OTC medications, etc.
- Guitar Strings and picks
- Hand tools – saws, hammer, tape measure, 2 ft levels, work gloves, etc.
(This list is from the UWP website here.)